Minor Home Repair
Our Minor Home Repair program serves younger homeowners with disabilities, low-income family homeowners, and older adult homeowners who are faced with the challenge of affording home repairs.
Repair with care
Minor Home Repair provides home maintenance for Seattle, Bellevue, Shoreline, and the unincorporated king County cities of Black Diamond, Maple Valley, Enumclaw, Pacific, Algona, and Normandy Park. Our program helps low to moderate income adults of all ages maintain independence and remain safely in their homes for as long as possible.
Minor Home Repair Income Eligibility Guidelines
Minor Home Repair Service Projects
- Fixing leaking pipes and faucets
- Clearing clogged drains
- Replacing broken toilets and sinks
- Replace lightbulbs
- Installing battery-operated smoke detectors
- Rebuilding broken steps
- Repairing rotted and unsafe porches
- Replacing broken doors and windowpanes (small single pane only)
- Installing locks and deadbolts
- Building and installing handrails
- Installing grab bars
Minor Home Repair provides referrals to other programs to ensure that clients are able to solve all repair issues, even if they’re outside the scope of our program.
Water Conservation Program
Save water and money with free water-saving toilets, as well as free installation, to qualifying Seattle residents.