Career Opportunities at Sound Generations
Sound Generations brings together community focused people seeking to make an impact on the lives of others. For over 50 years, we’ve gathered the best of the best to represent and serve our diverse communities.
If this sounds like you, we want to know!
For best results, please read the job descriptions to see which positions are a good match to your skills and experience.
Applications must be submitted online to be considered.
You will receive an email acknowledgement once your application has been submitted online. Please check your junk mail if you do not see the acknowledgement within an hour.
In some cases, a couple of weeks may pass between the date the position is advertised and when applicants are notified if they are invited for an interview.
Sound Generations offers a generous comprehensive benefit package for regular employees working 20+ hours per week that includes:
- Group Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA): $900 employer contribution (pro-rated)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with 3% Employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized Orca Card and other supplemental benefits
- 12 Holidays: 10 scheduled and 2 floating/personal holidays
- 15 Vacation accrued days to start with increases over time
- Paid Sick and Safe Time
Pre-Employment & Background Checks
Your employment is contingent upon:
- Successful completion of a national background check.
- Driver abstracts are conducted on positions that operate a company vehicle.
- Federally-funded passenger transport positions are conditioned on satisfactory results of a post-offer drug screen and medical examination or inquiry.
- Successful completion of professional references, typically 3 or more
- Completion of Form I-9 and provision of the required employment eligibility documentation.
- Documentation of job required education, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Completion of Company new hire and acknowledgment documents.
- Direct deposit or electronic funds transfer to a pay card is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We value our diverse workforce. Sound Generations provides equal opportunity to all persons seeking or having access to its employment, services and activities.
We make all personnel decisions without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, sensory, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If we call you for an interview and you need specific accommodations, please let us know! We’re happy to make the arrangements. We’ll need to know ten (10) days in advance to make sure we get you situated.