Mobile Market provides groceries to homebound elders at competitive prices with no delivery fee. We make it easy for older adults who can no longer shop for themselves to live well and remain independent.
How it works:
- Submit an application online. We will contact you as soon as we review your application.
- Products can be ordered on their own or as part of a Meals on Wheels order.
- Those living anywhere in King County may order liquid supplements like Ensure.
- Those living within Seattle city limits may order a wide variety of groceries, including:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Packaged dinners
- Coffee and juice
- Fresh milk and cheese
- Nutritional supplements like Ensure and Glucerna
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal hygiene and bathing products
Mobile Market shoppers who are age 60 or more may also benefit from the services of Meals on Wheels, which delivers nutritionally balanced frozen meals to King County homes.