Alone we can only do so much.
Help raise awareness for King County’s seniors by reaching out to your personal network through a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign. It is easy to create a personal fundraising page. Head to our GiveBIG page, set a fundraising goal, and customize your page. Then send your GiveBIG campaign link to family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. Each time you share your page by email or social media, you expand the circle of awareness about the programs and services that we provide.
YES- I’d like to create a fundraising page to support Sound Generations!
How to Setup a Fundraising Page
- Go to givebig2019.org/soundgen from 4/23/19 – 5/5/19
- Click on FUNDRAISE
- Click on CREATE PROFILE (if you are a new user)
- Under MY CAMPAIGNS, create a fundraising page
- Click SAVE. Review your page & make edits as necessary. (IMPORTANT: You will not be able to make edits to your page after you click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL)
- Click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL & share your URL link.
For questions about setting up a Fundraising page, please watch the video below, check out the Fundraising FAQ page or visit our general FAQ page. Thank you!