By 2025, 1 in 4 adults in King County will be 65 or older and the number living in poverty will double. Gifts from you and other generous supporters are essential in helping us keep connected with local older adults by providing them with food assistance, transportation, health and wellness programs, and assistance services. There are many ways you can donate resources to support the tens of thousands of at-risk aging adults that rely on Sound Generations’ programs and services!
General Donation Questions
- You can donate online through our secure server here.
- You can donate checks or cash through the mail by filling out this form and sending it along with your gift to
ATTN: Marketing & Philanthropy
2208 Second Ave Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
- You can donate by phone by calling 206-727-6267 Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM PCT/PST.
- For more information, see our “Other Ways to Donate” section below.
- If your gift was a one-time direct mail donation, you’ll receive a digital (if you have provided your email address) or paper acknowledgement within two weeks of making your gift.
- If your gift was made online, you will receive a digital receipt in your email. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox within ten minutes of your donation confirmation.
- If your gift is a monthly or quarterly recurring donation, you will receive a yearly acknowledgement letter in January or February with your donation totals for the previous year.
- If you donated for one of our annual events, you will receive a digital (if you have provided your email address) or paper acknowledgement within two weeks of making your gift.
- To request a copy of your receipt, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-727-6267
Other Ways to Donate
You can sign up anytime you make a donation! If you choose to donate online or through the mail, mark the box indicating you would like this gift to be recurring. You can also contact our Donor Relations Associate, Molly, at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-727-6266. To learn more about our Positive Aging Partners program click here.