Geriatric Mental Health Specialists Workshop: Psychotic Disorders in Older Adults
June 2, 2021
Psychotic Disorders in Older Adults (3 Hour Class)
- Wednesday, June 2nd
- Instructor: Rahul Khurana, M.D., PC
- This 3-hour course will review psychotic disorders affecting older adults. We will include an overview of the differential diagnosis of psychosis in the elderly including the following: dementia, delirium, psychotic disorders, and affective disorders. This course will also include overviews of etiology and treatment for each class of disorders. Participants will use case examples to illustrate and dig deeper into the various topics noted above.
- CEUS APPROVED: 3 Continuing Education credits for social workers, mental health clinicians and marriage and family counselors. Case managers and other service providers are also welcome to attend.
- HOURS: This class will be held on Zoom. The class starts promptly at 1:00 pm and concludes at 4:05 pm.
- COST: $75 for the class. You can sign up for these workshop here: https://bit.ly/GMHSworkshop