Volunteer with our Minor Home Repair Program, which serves younger homeowners with disabilities, low-income family homeowners, and older adult homeowners who are faced with the challenge of affording home repairs.
Summary: The Office Assistant will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the Minor Home Repair (MHR) office. This will include tasks assigned by the Director, Office Manager, and Administrative Assistant. This position helps to extend the resources in MHR to better assist and direct the needs of our clients.
Our Mission and Vision:
We support people on their aging journey through community connections and accessible services.
We envision a just society where aging adults, adults with disabilities, and those who care for them can live their best lives in a supportive and caring community.
We are committed to helping everyone, including low-income communities and people of color. We work to ensure people feel included and respected in a community that affirms aging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• client outreach and program promotion
• Data entry
• Maintenance of office space
• Other duties specifically around coordination of special projects, or as assigned
• Must present a friendly manner
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Be courteous and personable when dealing with the clients
• Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
• Respect and maintain the confidentiality of our clients
• Computer skills are desired, but not necessary
Interested? Please contact our Office Manager, Carrie Ann Bays at email@example.com