Minor Home Repair
Repair with care
Our Minor Home Repair program serves younger homeowners with disabilities, low-income family homeowners, and older adult homeowners who are faced with the challenge of affording home repairs.
Minor Home Repair provides home maintenance for Seattle, Bellevue and Shoreline homeowners of any age, who are on limited budgets or have moderate incomes. Our program helps adults of all ages maintain independence and remain safely in their homes for as long as possible.
Minor Home Repair Income Eligibility Guidelines
Note: Gross income is based on 80% of the King County median income ($108,600)
Minor Home Repair Service Projects
- Fixing leaking pipes and faucets
- Clearing clogged drains
- Replacing broken toilets and sinks
- Replace lightbulbs
- Installing battery-operated smoke detectors
- Rebuilding broken steps
- Repairing rotted and unsafe porches
- Replacing broken doors and window panes
- Installing locks and deadbolts
- Building wheelchair ramps
- Installing grab bars and handrails
Minor Home Repair provides referrals to other programs to ensure that clients are able to solve all repair issues, even if they’re outside the scope of our program.
Water Conservation Program
Save water and money with free water-saving toilets, as well as free installation, to qualifying Seattle residents.